Your privacy is important to us
This website is owned and operated by Dodo Franchising LLC, company incorporated in Russian Federation. Dodo Franchising LLC will be the “data controller” of the information you provide to us in website. The representative of Dodo Franchising LLC in the European Union is Maxim Kotin, who lives in Germany, email@example.com.
What personal information we collect from our users?
Personal information means information which on its own or in combination with other information, allows identification of an individual.
We will collect personal information about you which you voluntarily provide:
- your name and surname, the information about your work and business experience, country in which you would like to develop our brands, phone number and email address, so we will send news about Dodo Pizza;
- information you provide to us which reports a problem with any of the websites and any further details requested from you to help us deal with such problem(s);
- any other information you may voluntarily provide to us.
We also collect technical information about your:
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Websites or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before and after using the Website or Services, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data. Also, log data may include functions you use on our Websites or Services, any updates and purchases through our Websites or Services.
- Device information. Data controller collects information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings.
- Location information. We receive information from you and other third-parties that helps us approximate your location. We may, for example, use a business address submitted by your employer, or an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location. Data controller may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device.
How we use the information we collect?
Data controller will only process the data are collected about user if there is a reason for doing so, and if that reason is permitted under data protection law.
Data controller will have a lawful basis for processing user’s information.
We process your data where we have a justifiable reason for processing your data:
- to analyze the information about you as our potential future franchisees and use it for the next cooperation;
- to inform you about the terms of cooperation on franchising and any issues on conclusion of a contract;
- the next time you will get news about our brands, including ones about the development of our franchising chain, planned opening of the restaurants under our brands in Russia or other countries;
- to comply with legal, regulatory and other good governance obligations (including in connection with a court order, government investigation or when otherwise required by law);
- to contact you concerning your level of satisfaction with our news.
In any time you can inform us via contacts to withdraw your consent to get subscribed.
We also can process your personal information to comply with any legal obligation or regulatory requirement to which we are subject.
How long will you keep my data?
We will keep your information for as long as is necessary for us to fulfil the purposes set out above. At any time you can ask us via cotacts to delete all your personal information.
How we store the information we collect?
We use cloud platform PressJitsu to store the information you provide to us and the information we collect electronically. Access to these computer servers is controlled by firewalls and security gatekeepers. We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
You can control how information about you is used
You can also limit our communications directly to you, please let us know via our contacts.
You can access your information
Upon your request, we will provide you with access to your information and information from contacts that we maintain about you. In your request, please provide us via contacts with your current specific contact information so that we can accurately check our records.
Who does data controller share my information with?
Time to time to achieve some of the things we have outlined above, Data controller may need to share your personal information which it collects with carefully chosen third parties. These may include:
- IT service providers (including cloud providers): for the purposes of data storage and analysis;
- Customer support partners: who will help us to resolve any issues you may have with our services.
In all cases, we enter into written agreements with such third party companies requiring them to put in place safeguards to protect your personal information. Your personal information will be made available for the purposes mentioned above (or as otherwise made known to you from time to time) on a ‘need-to-know’ basis and only to responsible corporate staff who properly need to know these details to carry out our functions. They are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
We take great care to protect the privacy of all our customers and we are especially careful in relation to any communications with children. It is important to us that children can enjoy our websites responsibly. We will request that users who wish to submit personal information are aged 16 years or older or that minors obtain permission from their parents or legal guardians before submitting such information.
We encourage parents to regularly monitor and supervise their children’s online activities, for example, by adopting parental control tools. If you are a parent and have any concerns about the collection or use of your child’s personal information then please contact us using the contact details.
You, the data subject, have the following rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details.
The right of access. You have the right to obtain access to your information (if we’re processing it).
The right to rectification. You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erasure. This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of certain parts of the information that we hold about you.
The right to restrict processing. You have rights to ‘block’ or ‘suppress’ further use of your information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to obtain your personal information in an accessible and transferrable format so that you can re-use it for your own purposes across different service providers. This is not a general right however and there are exceptions.
The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will not however make unlawful our use of your information while consent had been apparent.
The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing and profiling.
We want you to enjoy your use of dodobrands.io service. Please contact us with any questions or comments.
You can opt out of any messages at any time by going to your online account or by contacting us.
In any mentioned above issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- to gain insights about how to improve the functionality and user experience of the Website;
- to gather certain information about users, such as browser type, server, language preference, and country setting, in order to store user preferences on our Webite to make your user experience more consistent and convenient;
- to limit certain types of cyber attacks;
- to ensure users receive a consistent user experience while we conduct A/B testing on certain aspects of our website in order to improve our product offerings;
- to improve the performance and reliability of our website.