in just ten years
Let’s reach 10 000 together
Just imagine this. A windowless basement in the middle of nowhere. A delivery-only operation run by a near-broke but passionate entrepreneur. This is how Dodo Pizza started in 2011. Now it’s the world’s fastest-growing pizza brand with an IPO planned for 2024. And we can achieve even more together. Join our international community of franchisees — and make pizza (and history) with Dodo.
The world is full
of good franchises.
sets Dodo apart
- Digital-first approach. Many brands are struggling to adjust to the new mobile-driven reality. Our in-house team of 200+ software engineers makes sure that our partners won’t fall behind the competition. Dodo’s app and website bring in 90% of all orders for delivery.
- Back-of-house in the cloud. Our proprietary tech platform, Dodo IS, covers all the processes in the pizza business and makes them more efficient — from shift scheduling and order tracking to real-time sales analytics. And guess what? It’s fully integrated with our customer-facing digital products.
- Flexibility! Big, long-established corporations can be inflexible — and hard to reason with. We listen to our partners and customers and carefully adapt our supply chain and menu to cater best to local tastes. Moreover, we develop a portfolio of formats for dine-in and delivery to find the best product/market fit in every region.
- Commitment to radical transparency. We’ve got nothing to hide: webcams in the kitchens, weekly/monthly sales of every unit in the network, company meetings on Youtube — all this information is public. Openness makes us all work hard — and it helps us foster long-lasting partnerships with our franchisees based on a win-win approach and mutual trust.
the Dodo app
What customers love
doing in the Dodo
From order tracking
to in-depth analytics:
got you covered
What Dodo is can do for you
Family store, pizza bar,
or a shipping container
the principle we stand by
- Other franchises advertise the sales of their best-performing units — and hide underperformers. We openly publish the monthly sales of all our units. When joining our franchise, every partner can make an informed decision.
- Public sales data opens up a world of opportunity for our partners by enabling benchmarking and encouraging knowledge exchange. It creates a true community of entrepreneurs around Dodo.
- We stream our weekly company meetings on YouTube. This way, our partners can always keep themselves informed about what’s cooking in the Dodo kitchen.
- The Dodo founder and CEO Fyodor Ovchinnikov openly chronicles his entrepreneurial journey on social media — and in long-form posts on our blog. This gives clarity to where the Dodo brand is headed.
- Dodo isn’t a public company yet but our financial team works untold hours to prepare and publish our quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS (and get them audited by Ernst & Young).
TERMS & FEES
Includes full support during the launch.
Covers design and layout costs.
Paid monthly from revenue.
Length of assignment. Scaling plan depends on the country.
But you should allocate
2-4% of sales to local and national marketing.