- 19.07.2021Dodo Meetup 2021: 10 key unveilingsOur annual partners’ meetup is the major event in the Dodo universe. Yearly results, breaking news and strategic plans are all announced from one central stage. Here are 10 key unveilings of the Ninth Dodo Meetup.
- 10.03.2021Plan 333: Dodo Brands IPO in 2024We’re setting a goal for ourselves: go public in early 2024. Going public is part of Dodo Brands strategy for the next three years. We’ve named this strategy “Plan 333”—3 years, 3 brands, $30 million EBITDA.
- 29.12.2020Doner 42: shawarma for iOS and Android
he shawarma (shaverma, kebab, doner) market is enormous. But it still lacks a truly large and powerful brand. We would like to change that. That’s why we’ve created Doner42, our digital-first doner shop brand.
The Doner 42 mobile app offers a completely new experience to our customers. There, you can order in advance, customize your shawarma (remove onions, if you don’t like them, for example), pay for your order and take it at the checkout, avoiding waiting in line.
The app is also quite robust (with a convenient interface for customizing your combo deals and a simple order repeat...
- 23.11.2020Dodo Brands: tech-driven foodservice conceptsWe’re a team of software developers and foodservice professionals who joined forces to reimagine the time-tested (but somewhat old-fashioned) franchising business.
- 19.11.2020Dodo IS: one tech solution to rule them allSome people simply can’t wrap their head around this: why would a foodservice franchise go through so much trouble to build its own tech platform when there is no shortage of ready-made solutions on the market? This post explains everything.
- 19.11.2020Radical transparency: the essence of Dodo BrandsWhen people get to know Dodo Pizza, one thing often boggles their minds: our commitment to the idea of radical transparency. Here is why we decided to go down this path and keep our business as open as possible..
- 12.11.2020Drinkit: all kinds of coffee and drinks in one appThis world needs a better coffee shop
- 10.11.2020Dodo Pizza: the only pizza delivery franchise born in this centuryThere is a new kid on the block
- 04.03.2020How technology is changing the fast food industry
his manifests in so many ways. Instead of thumbing paper menus in restaurants, customers use their phones to order for delivery. Instead of soliciting advice from their friends, people study reviews left by total strangers online.
It’s easy to get overwhelmed with all these changes. , so what’s going to be left of the restaurant and fast food industries in the end? This is the question every foodservice professional asks themselves.
Here is my (deeply personal) take on some of the most important developments in the quick service market.
A confession: I’ve...