- 19.07.2021Dodo Meetup 2021: 10 key unveilingsOur annual partners’ meetup is the major event in the Dodo universe. Yearly results, breaking news and strategic plans are all announced from one central stage. Here are 10 key unveilings of the Ninth Dodo Meetup.
- 14.04.2021Why Dodo's leaving ChinaOn April 1, at the Dodo Board of Directors meeting, we decided to close Dodo Pizza in China. How did we reach this decision? What’s the reasoning behind it? And why now?
- 07.04.2021Dodo Brands reports 2020 results in accordance with IFRSWe summed up Dodo Brands’ preliminary results for 2020 in January. Since then, our team has been working untold hours to prepare Dodo’s final financial statements and get them audited by Ernst & Young.
- 10.03.2021Plan 333: Dodo Brands IPO in 2024We’re setting a goal for ourselves: go public in early 2024. Going public is part of Dodo Brands strategy for the next three years. We’ve named this strategy “Plan 333”—3 years, 3 brands, $30 million EBITDA.
- 20.01.2021Dodo Brands in 2020: $356m in sales, +103 units and 2 new conceptsIt’s been a hell of a year. Here’s what we achieved at Dodo Brands in 2020
- 23.11.2020Dodo Brands: tech-driven foodservice conceptsWe’re a team of software developers and foodservice professionals who joined forces to reimagine the time-tested (but somewhat old-fashioned) franchising business.
- 19.11.2020Dodo IS: one tech solution to rule them allSome people simply can’t wrap their head around this: why would a foodservice franchise go through so much trouble to build its own tech platform when there is no shortage of ready-made solutions on the market? This post explains everything.
- 19.11.2020Radical transparency: the essence of Dodo BrandsWhen people get to know Dodo Pizza, one thing often boggles their minds: our commitment to the idea of radical transparency. Here is why we decided to go down this path and keep our business as open as possible..
- 23.06.2020Pizza business sales and profit marginsHow much can a pizza shop make a year? How does pizza store revenue vary from country to country? What profit margin is attainable? We have the answers.
- 15.04.2020Our strategy: CEO’s letterWork doesn’t frighten me. What frightens me is retirement and stagnation
- 04.03.2020How technology is changing the fast food industry
his manifests in so many ways. Instead of thumbing paper menus in restaurants, customers use their phones to order for delivery. Instead of soliciting advice from their friends, people study reviews left by total strangers online.
It’s easy to get overwhelmed with all these changes. , so what’s going to be left of the restaurant and fast food industries in the end? This is the question every foodservice professional asks themselves.
Here is my (deeply personal) take on some of the most important developments in the quick service market.
A confession: I’ve...
- 07.11.2019Dodo reaches beyond pizzaOur expertise isn’t just in pizza. We know how to create retail concepts, merge IT and operational business, build a franchising system, and team with strong entrepreneurs. So we are going to start launching new retail concepts.